We are excited to announce that our services are now available to watch and listen to on a few different platforms! We livestream our services on Facebook and YouTube and we catalog them on each of those platforms for future viewing! Look for the logo above to listen to the sermons on iTunes (Podcast App) and on Faithlife.com.
If you missed service on a Sunday morning and want to hear the message from that service, then you can go to either of these links and subscribe to our updates. This allows you to have automatic downloads every time we upload a new sermon.
If you are on YouTube then you can find our full services ready to stream on our Heartland Christian Family Church account here or if you would rather watch us on Facebook then you can click here to find us! We keep the streams on our account just in case you would like to go back and rewatch a sermon. To get updates for when we go live you can follow these steps:
- Click here to get to our YouTube channel.
- Click subscribe.
- Make sure to click on the notification bell to receive updates!
- Click here to get to our Facebook Page.
- Like the Page!
If you have an iTunes account then you can get automatic downloads by subscribing to our channel. You can subscribe by following these steps:
- Click on the Podcast picture below.
- Click Subscribe.
- Enjoy listening to our Sermons!
If you don’t have an iTunes account, OR you want to listen to the audio while following along with the slides used during the service, then our SoundFaith Profile is going to be your best bet! Follow these steps to stay updated with our Profile and sermon uploads:
- Click here to download Faithlife on your Android Device or Click here to download Faithlife on your Apple Device.
- Register with your name, email, and password.
- Search for Heartland Christian Family Church and subscribe.
- Click on the Soundfaith picture below, then follow along with the slides after you choose a sermon video. You can also choose to just listen to the audio from the sermon.